What Is Coaching ?
By learning to build a happier life while receiving the support you need to make it happen, your life will become more than you previously imagined.
- The coaching process is a step-by-step, easily integrated and proven method for improving your self confidence, your energy level, your relationships, and your life satisfaction. Guaranteed.
- Our clients consistently report that they have met and exceed their goals within 3 - 6 months of working with Robert (phone or in-person).
- You'll have a new passion for life, as well as the motivation to keep making positive changes, even after you complete your coaching.
- You have our full support to do this work, you don't
have to do it alone.
Think of how much more freedom you’ll have to be who you are, work
in a career you love, and spend time with people who inspire and support
you. Start living each day with vibrant energy and a positive outlook!
Your coaching covers these areas and more:
- Personal Nutrition
- Self Motivation
- Social Life
- Home Environment
- Physical Activity
- Career / Finances
- LGBT concerns
What makes this coaching different?
I’ve been in your shoes, and I know what it feels like to want more out of life.
I have been fully trained in counseling as well as dietary theories and lifestyle approaches. You could spend time and lots of money with many different coaches, addressing various needs with people who aren’t working together. Or, you could work in one of our programs that provide you a comprehensive solution and full support, allowing you to address all of your needs in one place.
"I frequently struggled with negative thought patterns which had a destructive impact on my career. I was "my own worst enemy" and harshly criticized myself. I had frequent anxiety and wondered if I would ever find the right career. Working with Robert, I learned that in order to make positive changes in my life, I had to step up and do something about it. My life was ultimately in my control. He helped me learn to stop my critical and negative thinking. This increased my self esteem and reduced my anxiety. Also, through implementing suggestions for my diet, I lost 15 pounds and have much more energy. I feel that this newly found peace and courage has allowed me to shine. I love my new job position, I feel healthier, and I have more solid relationships!"
Senior Sales Professional, Pharmaceutical Company
The Coaching Process
After working with hundreds of clients, and lecturing to over 3000 people, I noticed that, while everyone is different, there is a similar process that clients go thru during their coaching process.
- Where are you now?
- What hasn’t been working?
- What obstacles are in your way?
- What are your goals?
- How does your diet affect your energy?
- What foods promote a better mood?
- How would you like your life to be?
- What are your belief systems?
- How do your thoughts affect you?
- Where do you lack confidence?
- Who does or doesn’t support you in your relationships?
- Motivate yourself to take action.
- Learn to reduce your negative thinking.
- Understand nutrition and lifestyle options, tailored to you.
- Understand how to reach goals.
- Learn to take consistent action.
- Remove roadblocks before they appear.
- Build your confidence and self esteem.
- Realize your worth.
- Stop letting others affect your happiness.
- Develop supportive relationships.
- Build community.
- Understand how to keep yourself motivated.
- Appreciate your results.
- Stay focused on the positives.
- Fine tune your action plan.
- Align yourself with like-minded people.
- Develop your long-term plan for continued success.
- Integrate changes into your life, permanently.
What to do next:
Back to top